Lake Juliana Boating & Lodging wishes to welcome you and would like your stay to be as enjoyable as possible. Thank you for your visit.
Our Rules are basic and in the best intrest for all our guests. Please take a moment to read them and make certain that all members
of your group abide. Have a great day and visit us again soon.
Our rules are simple! Please leave your cabin in a neat and clean manner. Your hosts Mike and John thank
you for visiting, and hope to see you again soon.
1. Speed limit is 5 mph on park roadways.
2. No glass allowed on common grounds.
3. No Children under 12 without adult supervision allowed on pier, pool area,
or in rec room. You are responsible for the actions of the children in
your care under the age of 18.
4. No life guard on duty on beach or in pool. Swim at your own risk.
5. No lake or pool swimming after dusk.
6. Additional rules posted in pool area.
7. Toddler play center is for children under 50 lb.
8. Do not put grease, paper towels, food, femine products, etc. down sinks
9. All daily and nightly guests must be checked in and issued a car pass.
You are resposible for the actions of all your guests.
10. Please keep all windows and doors closed when A/C or heat is on.
11. Please use roads to get to your cabins -do not walk between other
guests cabins or RV sites.
12. Clean all fish in Fish cleaning house - Not in cabins.
13. Do not feed the Wildlife. -Including gators and birds.
14. No parking or driving in picnic, pool, and beach areas.
15. Parking instructions for boat trailers will be given at registration
16. No loud amplified music or shouting please.
17. Vehicle passes must be displayed at all times while on property.
18. Pets under 20 lbs welcome with reservation only. (additional security req.)
19. Pets must be leashed and waste cleaned up. No pets on common grounds.
20. Check in is 3pm. Check out 11am promptly.
21. Do not remove cottage towels for beach or pool use. Beach/ Pool towels
are not provided.
22. Deposits refunded within fifteen days of check out.
23. Valid credit card must be on file for registration.
24. Respect all guests.
25. Quiet time starts at 10pm.
26. Children under 17 have 11pm curfew.
27. Come with open minds and hearts, leave with new friends.